Experience the Unique Independent Living Cottages
Enjoy a carefree, independent lifestyle as you make your home in one of our beautiful cottages while enjoying the main community common space amenities, active life programs and social events. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that if your needs change, you can easily transfer into the main community building, located right on campus, within walking distance!
You deserve to live life to the fullest in a vibrant, healthy community. We offer a variety of spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom independent living cottage homes complete with an attached garage. The cottage floor plans range from 1,764 to 2,001 square feet. Please call us at 262-506-1600 or click here to Contact Us for rental rates and to schedule a visit.
The Waters of Pewaukee Campus Map
- A variety of spacious two-bedroom, two-bath floor plans with double vanities, one and two car garage options, and patios with scenic views to the natural surroundings
- Full kitchens with quartz countertops, islands, and full-size stainless steel appliances
- Convenient in-cottage full size washer/dryer
- Monthly food and beverage allowance at The Waters Restaurant or Café
- Bi-weekly light housekeeping
- Carefree living with in-home maintenance services
- Utilities – Heat, A/C, gas, electric, water, sewer, recycling, trash, and basic cable
- Concierge whose true pleasure is to help you make connections and provide guidance about the larger on-campus community activities and events
- Coordinated transportation to scheduled local community outings and shopping
- Access to a variety of regular programs designed to engage you on physical, spiritual and emotional levels as part of our person-centered approach to wellbeing
- Priority access to other levels of care as needed (Senior Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care)
- Dog park
- Walking paths
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, courtyards and patios
- Heated underground parking
- Secure storage
- Specialty housekeeping; deep cleaning; laundry, bed-making
- Specialty maintenance such as hanging pictures or light fixtures; painting; appliance installation
- Guest meals
If your needs change, rest assured, you can transfer to the main community building and benefit from a range of care services.