Location, Location, Location!
The Waters of Pewaukee is located in the heart of the Lake Country area, just 17 miles west of Milwaukee. Our community is just north of I-94, off of Highway 164, and situated on a beautiful 22-acre campus with five ponds, a pickleball area and a dog park.
As you consider making your home with us at The Waters of Pewaukee, we encourage you to explore the Pewaukee area where you can enjoy fun dining and retail experiences around a range of lakes and attend the annual Taste of Lake Country events, Parktoberfest, and much more!
Look what’s located within a short drive from your new home at The Waters of Pewaukee:
- Numerous local restaurants, such as Doc’s Dry Dock, Sunset Grill, Thunder Bay Grille, Artisan 179, Curly’s Waterfront Sports Bar & Grill, and more!
- Sendik’s, Woodman’s, and Costco
- Pewaukee Golf Club, West Lakes Golf Club, Moor Downs Golf Course, and Naga-Waukee War Memorial Golf Course
- Waukesha County Historical Society & Museum
- Ten Chimneys
- Retzer Nature Center and Horwitz-Deremer Planetarium
- American Family Field
- General Mitchell International Airport