Relief Is Available: Respite Care at The Waters
Respite provides short-term breaks or temporary rest for caregivers and can relieve their stress, renew their energy and restore a sense of balance to their lives.
Respite care is most often thought of as a way for a caregiver to take a break from caregiving duties. In fact, there are many reasons you or a loved one may need respite care. Whatever your reason, know that The Waters is your soft place to land.
The Waters offers a respite care program featuring a short-term rental option for anyone in need of day-to-day support services—and unmatched hospitality.
Respite Care at The Waters is perfect if:
- You need more time to regain strength after surgery or illness before you feel confident returning home
- You no longer have the support of a spouse or caregiver at home
- You or your caregiver are seeking a “trial period” of senior living or assisted living that will be helpful in making a long-term care decision
- You need to arrange short-term care services while a caregiver goes on vacation or takes a day off
Respite Care accommodations at The Waters include:
- Private furnished apartment with all utilities, furniture and accessible walk-in shower
- Personal emergency pendant
- Medication setup and administration
- Weekly linen, personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Health care services that include basic, intermediate, memory care and enhanced support
- Care Teams on-site 24/7
- Licensed Nurse available 24/7
- Social and recreational programming
- Three chef-prepared meals per day from our in-house restaurant
- Minimal stay duration may apply