Assisted Living Provides an Extra Hand to Help You thrive™
If you or a loved one needs a little extra support to go about the day—assistance with buttons or zippers, stockings or socks, keeping track of medications or other activities of daily living—The Waters Assisted Living (RCAC) provides helpful services with tenderness, patience and respect. Simply choose from our extensive list of available homecare health services that provide the specific assistance that you need to thrive™ in place and remain as independent as possible.
Living at The Waters provides complete peace of mind.
The Waters of Oak Creek offers a wide variety of large, spacious one- and two-bedroom Assisted Living (RCAC) floor plans with 1 or 2 bathrooms, and deck and/or terrace options. Our apartment homes range from 667 to 1,164 square feet. Well-behaved pets are welcome. Please call us at 414-204-7607 or click here to Contact Us for rental rates and to schedule a visit.
- Carefree living with maintenance
- Full kitchen with full-size appliances and an island
- Pendant call system
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Utilities – heat, A/C, gas, electric, water, sewer, recycling and trash
- Basic cable TV and community Wi-Fi (excludes telephone)
- Light housekeeping
- Daily Check Ins
- Two dining venues—The Waters Restaurant and The Waters Café/Pub with three meals per day
- The Waters Salon & Spa with à la carte services
- Landscaping and maintenance
- Health & Wellbeing Center and Wellbeing Studio
- Hydrotherapy Whirlpool Tub
- Theatre and entertainment
- Use of common areas such as the beautifully landscaped grounds, community room and courtyard
- Access to a wide variety of daily Signature Programs designed to engage you on physical, spiritual and emotional levels
- Group transportation to scheduled local community outings and shopping
- Controlled-access entry
- Emergency response available 24 hours per day to give you peace of mind
- In-home meals during recovery from short-term illness
- Heated underground parking
- Secure storage
- Specialty housekeeping; deep cleaning; laundry, bed-making
- Specialty maintenance such as hanging pictures or light fixtures; painting; appliance installation
- Guest meals
24/7 care teams on site
Services may include, but are not limited to:
- A nurse completing a comprehensive assessment to determine the appropriate level of care
- An established personalized care plan is established which may include medication setup and management, personal assistance with daily activities, bathroom assistance, mobility escorts, diabetes management, respiratory therapies, glucose monitoring, etc.
- Care coordination
- Assistance with scheduling transportation for medical appointments within 5 miles
Click here for a full description of services.