Location, Location, Location!
When you live at The Waters of Edina, just 15 minutes southwest of Downtown Minneapolis, you’re delightfully convenient to great shopping, dining, recreation, museums, history, natural beauty, golf, parks, and cultural and performing arts.
Near to Highway 62, we’re easy for visitors to find. Yet we are nestled in serene residential area on a wooded campus, surrounded by mature evergreens, a pond, Colonial Church, and Countryside Park. It’s the best of all possible worlds, where you get to spend each day enjoying a safe, small-town, suburban lifestyle that’s minutes from the city bustle and variety of Minneapolis-St. Paul.
Located within a short drive from your new home:
- Centennial Lakes Park
- Southdale Center, the nation’s first indoor regional shopping mall
- The Galleria shopping mall
- Centennial Lakes Farmers’ Market
- Edinborough Park indoor amusement compound operated by the City of Edina, featuring a huge indoor playground and amphitheater, among other attractions
- Bowling, golf courses and movie theaters
- Houses of worship
- Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
- and so much more!