Senior Living Your Way: Amenities and Services That Impress, Comfort and Inspire
At The Waters of Edina, we inspire our residents to thrive™ by combining personalized health and wellbeing services with hospitality and carefree living. Amenities include:
- Daily Culinary Experiences and seasonally changing menus at our full-service Restaurant and Café, as well as use of our Private Dining Room for intimate celebrations with family or friends
- A Concierge who warmly welcomes you and your visitors, and whose genuine pleasure it is to help you feel connected, provide information and guidance about the community, schedule appointments for community activities, and help you feel safe at home. In keeping with our hotel-style hospitality model, our Concierge is always eager to be of service to you.
- Wellness services and a Health & Wellbeing Center complete with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a hydrotherapy whirlpool tub
- Indoor pool, 3.5-feet deep and ideal for aquatic exercise classes and daily swims
- The Waters Salon & Spa
- Elegant common areas for socializing, such as the Community Room, multiple fireplaces with cozy seating areas, Billiard Room, Life Engagement Room, Library, Four-Season Porch and Theater
- Beautiful outdoor areas with lush landscaping, patios, sitting areas, a one-quarter-mile paved loop around the community for leisurely strolls or fitness walking, as well as a covered bridge path to ponds and gardens
- Interior and exterior maintenance, and regular housekeeping
- Dedicated Active Life Team who develops recreational, cultural, social, entertainment, culinary and educational programming based on resident feedback
- Laundry and other helpful services for an additional fee
- Heated underground parking available for an additional fee
- Secure storage available for an additional fee
- 24-hour emergency response
You’ll also find peace of mind knowing we provide in-home, thrive™ in place health services. A care team is available at all times, as well as access to resident assistants, if needed. Learn more about health services available to residents of our Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care.