Senior Living Your Way: Amenities and Services That Impress, Comfort and Inspire
At The Waters of Plymouth, we inspire our residents to thrive™ by combining personalized health and wellbeing services with hospitality and carefree living. Amenities include:
- Daily Culinary Experiences and seasonally changing menus at our full-service Restaurant and Café, as well as use of our Private Dining Room for intimate celebrations with family or friends
- A Concierge who warmly welcomes you and your visitors, and whose genuine pleasure it is to help you feel connected, provide information and guidance about the community, schedule appointments for community activities, and help you feel safe at home. In keeping with our hotel-style hospitality model, our Concierge is always eager to be of service to you.
- Wellness services and a Health & Wellbeing Center complete with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a hydrotherapy whirlpool tub
- The Waters Spa & Salon
- Community areas perfect for socializing, such as the Active Life Studio, Life Engagement Room, Creative Arts Studio, Community Living Room with fireplace and billiards, Library, courtyard and patio
- Beautiful outdoor areas with lush landscaping, walking paths and seating areas, and a large back patio overlooking a peaceful cottonwood grove
- Interior and exterior maintenance, and regular housekeeping
- Dedicated Active Life Team who develops recreational, cultural, social, entertainment, culinary and educational programming based on resident feedback
- Laundry and other helpful services for an additional fee
- Heated underground parking available for an additional fee
- Secure storage available for an additional fee
- 24-hour emergency response
You’ll also find peace of mind knowing we provide in-home, thrive™ in place health services. A care team is available at all times, as well as access to resident assistants, if needed. Learn more about health services available to residents of our Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care.