PETALS Signature Memory Care Program
If a family member is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Dementia or another form of memory impairment, The Waters of Plymouth provides a specialized commitment to your loved one’s health and wellbeing. Our Memory Care residents benefit from supportive, intimate, household-style, compassionate dementia care, integrative therapies and a wide range of activities to inspire joy, meaningful interaction, laughter and life fulfillment.
Exclusive to The Waters is our PETALS Signature Memory Care Program, designed to honor and celebrate your loved one’s life story so it’s easier for them to “bloom where they are” in their journey.
PETALS offers a dignified memory care neighborhood featuring 28 spacious, 414- to 493-square-foot studio and one-bedroom apartments—and a choice of three different floor plans—for residents requiring round-the-clock care in a secure environment. Services are personalized based upon a comprehensive assessment with a tiered level of care designation, so that as your needs change, we will adjust your level of services as needed. Please call us at
Freedom of choice that creates moments of joy.
We encourage memory care residents to get involved in the things they enjoy. Our focus is to empower them to make choices about what they’d like to do and when, including safe and secure enjoyment of the outdoors. We take the time to listen and learn each person’s preferences and routines for eating, sleeping, socializing and participating in activities; and of course, we help family members stay involved and in touch. Our role is to be a source of empathy and support for your loved one—and you. We genuinely care and want to become your extended family in caregiving.
In-home amenities include:
- Carefree living with weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Smaller, home-like setting with an intentional focus on hospitality and health and wellbeing
- Kitchenette, private bathroom with walk-in shower and more
- Utilities, maintenance, basic cable and community Wi-Fi included (excludes telephone)
- Emergency pendant system
- Motion-sensing technology
Community amenities include:
- Three chef-prepared meals per day and snacks
- Concierge, whose purpose and pleasure it is to assist you with appointment scheduling, community information, and to help you feel connected
- Use of community common areas: Active Life Studio, Life Engagement Room, Creative Arts Studio, The Waters Spa & Salon and beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Care Coordination and Care Team availability 24/7
- Four Levels of Care are available to meet care needs; and need is based on a clinical assessment
- Access to a wide variety of Purpose Programming with great focus on mind, body and spiritual wellbeing
- Group transportation to scheduled community outings
- Emergency response available 24 hours per day to give you peace of mind
A personalized menu of health services and Memory Care support for THRIVING in Place:
It’s a respectful approach to care and communication we think you’ll find exceptional. We tailor our PETALS Signature Memory Care services to each resident we serve, and on evidence-based research and practices. Here, your loved one will thrive™ within an environment of care and programming designed to increase their energy and socialization, while reducing anxiety.
- Care Teams on-site 24/7
- Licensed Nurses available 24/7
- Specially trained Memory Care Teams
- Evidence-based Memory Care Programming