Location, Location, Location!
When you live at The Waters of Eden Prairie, just 20 minutes southwest of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, you’re delightfully convenient to great shopping, dining, recreation, museums, quirky tourist attractions, history, natural beauty, and cultural and performing arts. We’re located directly across the street from the Eden Prairie Center shopping mall, within walking distance of a variety of stores and restaurants, and conveniently accessible from many highway systems.
It’s the best of all possible worlds, where you can spend each day enjoying the beauty and tranquility of living within a wetlands preserve hideaway, yet be mere minutes from the city bustle and variety of Minneapolis-St. Paul.
Located within a short drive from your new home:
- Minnehaha Regional Park—a 193-acre riverfront park with miles of trails and a waterfall celebrated in a Longfellow poem
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
- Mall of America®
- Purgatory Park—the largest park in Minnetonka, with 155 scenic acres of wetlands, woodlands, prairies, extensive trails and views of Purgatory Creek
- Mill City Museum
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Amazing Mirror Maze
- Mill Ruins Park—the centerpiece of the revitalization of Minneapolis’ historic West Side Milling District, locate on the west bank of the Mississippi River
- Costco, Target and other major retailers
- Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
- and so much more!