Assisted Living Provides an Extra Hand to Help You thrive™
Thank you Wexford readers!
We’re proud to announce we’ve been voted Best of the Best in TribLIVE’s 2021
Best of the Best Community Choice Awards.
If you or a loved one needs a little extra support to go about the day—assistance with buttons or zippers, stockings or socks, keeping track of medications or other activities of daily living—The Waters Assisted Living provides helpful services with tenderness, patience and respect. Simply choose from our extensive list of available homecare health services that provide the specific assistance that you need to thrive™ in place and remain as independent as possible.
Living at The Waters of Wexford provides complete peace of mind.
The Waters of Wexford features dedicated, personalized Assisted Living studio and one-bedroom apartment homes. Floor plans range from 400 to 1,072 square feet. Well-behaved pets are welcome. Please call us at 724-759-2292 or click here to Contact Us for rental rates and to schedule a visit.
- Carefree living with maintenance
- Full kitchen with full-size appliances and an island
- Pendant call system
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Utilities – heat, A/C, gas, electric, water, sewer, recycling and trash
- Basic cable TV and community Wi-Fi (excludes telephone)
- Light housekeeping
- Weekly Laundry and Bed Making
- Daily Well Check
- Two dining venues—The Waters Restaurant and The Waters Café/Pub—with a monthly food and beverage allowance
- The Waters Salon & Spa with à la carte services
- Landscaping and maintenance
- Health & Wellbeing Center and Wellbeing Studio
- Hydrotherapy Whirlpool Tub
- Theatre and entertainment
- Use of common areas such as the beautifully landscaped grounds, community room and courtyard
- Access to a wide variety of daily Signature Programs designed to engage you on physical, spiritual and emotional levels
- Group transportation to scheduled local community outings and shopping
- Resident Communication Engagement System for the latest community, calendar and menu updates, and security camera access for visitor authorization
- Controlled-access entry
- Emergency response available 24 hours per day to give you peace of mind
- In-home meals during recovery from short-term illness
- Heated underground parking
- Secure storage
- Specialty housekeeping; deep cleaning
- Specialty maintenance such as light fixtures; painting; appliance installation
- Guest suite rental for overnight accommodations
- Guest meals
24/7 care teams on site
Services may include, but are not limited to:
- Care coordination; Incidental health care assistance
- Medication setup and management
- Diabetes management
- Respiratory therapies
- Glucose monitoring
- Personal assistance with daily activities
- Bathroom assistance
- Mobility escorts
Click here for a full description of services.