Location, Location, Location!
When you live at The Waters of Wexford in Warrendale, Pennsylvania, you’re never far from great shopping, dining, cultural and performing arts, recreation, quirky tourist attractions, history and natural beauty. We’re near Highway Route 19 and within walking distance of a variety of fine and casual restaurants and specialty shops.
Located within a short drive from your new home:
- Latodami Nature Center, within North Park, is an impressive 250 acres of fields, forest, ponds, wetlands and stream habitats, with a series of nature trails
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- Gravity Hill—illusion or natural phenomenon?
- Points of View Park for panoramic views of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Union Station with Amtrak service
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Graham Park
- UPMC Lemieux Port Complex – home practice rink for the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Cranberry Highlands golf course
- Soergel Orchards
- and so much more!