Location, Location, Location!
When you live at The Waters of Excelsior, you’re literally in the center of everything. Our boutique community is conveniently located off Highway 7, and beautifully situated across from College Lake, with paved walking trails and scenic views.
Stroll right down Water Street to charming Downtown Excelsior and experience renowned destination shopping, dining, and family-friendly seasonal events and festivals throughout the year, such as:
- Art on The Lake
- Excelsior Farmers Market
- Excelsior Apple Day
- Klondike Dog Derby Sled Race
Explore the Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Historical Society Museum. Go antiquing or enjoy the theater. Rent bikes or kayaks. Excelsior Common Park, on the shores of beautiful Lake Minnetonka, is only a half-mile away. A portion of the 15-mile Lake Minnetonka LRT Regional Trail passes through town, too, for walking or biking along the shimmering lake.
You simply can’t find a livelier place to live than at The Waters of Excelsior! It can all be right outside your door.
Within a short drive from your new home at The Waters of Excelsior:
- Water! Galpin Lake, Gideon Bay, Lake Minnetonka, Bde Maka Ska, Cooks Bay, Minnehaha Creek, Lake Cornelia, Crosby Lake, Lake Edina, Shingle Creek, Prior Lake, Parkers Lake and more!
- The Steamboat Minnehaha
- Carver Park Reserve, home to Lowry Nature Center, Grimm Farm Historic Site and King Waterbird Sanctuary. Bring binoculars and be on the lookout for trumpeter swans, osprey, mink, white-tailed deer, barred owls and a variety of waterfowl and songbirds.
- Mall of America®
- SEA LIFE at Mall of America®
- Mill City Museum
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- and so much more!