Location, Location, Location!
When you live at The Waters on 50th, you’re literally in the center of everything. Our community is a safe stroll over to the uniquely charming 50th & France shopping, dining and entertainment district—with its more than 175 retailers and professional services. This Southwest Minneapolis hot spot features gift boutiques, clothing shops, jewelers, an art house movie theater, an array of restaurants and bakeries, as well as complimentary parking.
You simply can’t find a livelier place to live than at The Waters on 50th! It can all be right outside your door.
Within a short drive from your new home:
- Lake Harriet Beach and Bandshell
- Mall of America®
- Minnehaha Regional Park with its waterfall and trails
- The Museum of Russian Art
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- “Mia”—Minnesota Institute of Art
- Lake of the Isles
- Minnesota Twins and Vikings venues
- Lake Bde Maka Ska (formerly Lake Calhoun)
- Lake Minnetonka
- Southdale Center
- University of Minnesota Arboretum
- Downtown Minneapolis
- Allina Health®, M Health Fairview® and HealthPartners® hospitals and clinics
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport