Location, Location, Location!
When you live at The Waters of Plymouth, just 15 minutes west of Minneapolis, you’re delightfully convenient to great shopping, dining, recreation, museums, history, natural beauty and cultural and performing arts. Close to Interstate 94, we’re nestled between freeways and easy for visitors to find. Yet we live in a tranquil nature preserve that enables you to look out into your “backyard” and see birds, deer, turkeys and fox. It’s the best of all possible worlds, where you get to spend each day enjoying a safe, small-town, suburban lifestyle that’s minutes from the city bustle and variety of Minneapolis-St. Paul.
Located within a short drive from your new home at The Waters of Plymouth:
- Across from Medicine Lake, with its paved walking and bike paths and abundant fishing
- Shopping centers and grocery stores
- Abbott Northwestern-WestHealth campus, with convenient access to Allina Health specialty services and programs
- Modern Movie Theaters
- Plymouth Playhouse
- Golf Courses
- Near French and Eagle Lake Regional Parks and other parks near bodies of water
- Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
- and so much more!